Awesome Video Games - Ep4 Awesome Video Games - Ep4

Errr

Wow this movie sucks.

First, a really big flaw : You both are playing the NES like hyperactive sex-depraved people, but there is only one Mario. So that means one of you two is playing air.

Two, I mean, nothing personnal but... what's up with the guy with long curly hair? He obviously put on that shirt so people can see his muscles. I can understand some people have low self-esteem but, that just kills all his potencial credibility.

Three, where's the concept? I'm drunk, I've smoked a bunch of weed, yet I can't find this even remotely funny. Two weird guys playing video games and acting like morons. I mean, it feels like something you'd just show your RL friends. They'll think it's funny, probably.

It feels too much like you both are trying to look cool. Trying to act cool actually makes you look uncool, in case you didn't know.

Still, i gotta give you props for the song. It sounds pretty nice.

But yeah, I'm not watching that piece of garbage again.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Lolz

Very funny when you're fucked up.

Another masterpiece by David Firth (Aren't they all?)

Tetris Unleashed Tetris Unleashed

heh

You can win a tetris game??

Jimtopia responds:

You can when you're training to be the god of tetris.

Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Man, this game is awesome! I wish I had that on the NES when I was a kid.

But yeah, I wish it had sound. You easily could've ripped off some sounds and music from other NES games.

Anyhow, awesome job!

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

ROFL!

"Whoa! Nice graphics!"
ROFL

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Awesome!

Awesome game, but way too easy! After 30-45 minutes of playing, I was undestructible. The barricades are useless, you barely ever take any damage. I would suggest making it harder, and weakening air strikes (just add 30 com cast guys and you can pretty much wipe anything). I would also suggest making it so your can upgrade your weapon / buy new weapons. Also, you should add a tower guard / repair guy / com cast employee limit, that should fix some of the problem.

I also stumbled upon a bug : For some reason, my air strike gauge stopped moving for the whole remaining of the game, for some reason.

Anyway, great job! Hope you can improve it though.