Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Man, this game is awesome! I wish I had that on the NES when I was a kid.

But yeah, I wish it had sound. You easily could've ripped off some sounds and music from other NES games.

Anyhow, awesome job!

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

ROFL!

"Whoa! Nice graphics!"
ROFL

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Awesome!

Awesome game, but way too easy! After 30-45 minutes of playing, I was undestructible. The barricades are useless, you barely ever take any damage. I would suggest making it harder, and weakening air strikes (just add 30 com cast guys and you can pretty much wipe anything). I would also suggest making it so your can upgrade your weapon / buy new weapons. Also, you should add a tower guard / repair guy / com cast employee limit, that should fix some of the problem.

I also stumbled upon a bug : For some reason, my air strike gauge stopped moving for the whole remaining of the game, for some reason.

Anyway, great job! Hope you can improve it though.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Not bad

Not bad of a game. One thing's puzzling me though, since when do girls moan when you give em a nipple stand? I mean yeah, nipples are sensitive, but not enough for them to get sexual pleasure from it, though it can enhance sexual pleasure when touched while doing other sexual acts. Other than that it was pretty good, even though getting the first orgasm requires some time ; nipple stand, panty cream (Why wouldn't she cream without her panties on anyway?), rub rub, buy pills, use pills, rub rub. If you plan to make another one, I'd suggest making more than one girl (each should have different characteristics, I.E. : Likes to be touched on her stomach, gets turned off by anal stimulation, etc. You should also add more features like licking, tickling, and of course the use of sexual toys.

Megaman X Next - Intro Megaman X Next - Intro

Great!

That was great! I really enjoyed it! The graphics were really good! Anyway, I dunno what to say other than GREAT JOB!

maelstormm responds: