Awesome Video Games - Ep4 Awesome Video Games - Ep4

Errr

Wow this movie sucks.

First, a really big flaw : You both are playing the NES like hyperactive sex-depraved people, but there is only one Mario. So that means one of you two is playing air.

Two, I mean, nothing personnal but... what's up with the guy with long curly hair? He obviously put on that shirt so people can see his muscles. I can understand some people have low self-esteem but, that just kills all his potencial credibility.

Three, where's the concept? I'm drunk, I've smoked a bunch of weed, yet I can't find this even remotely funny. Two weird guys playing video games and acting like morons. I mean, it feels like something you'd just show your RL friends. They'll think it's funny, probably.

It feels too much like you both are trying to look cool. Trying to act cool actually makes you look uncool, in case you didn't know.

Still, i gotta give you props for the song. It sounds pretty nice.

But yeah, I'm not watching that piece of garbage again.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Lolz

Very funny when you're fucked up.

Another masterpiece by David Firth (Aren't they all?)

Tetris Unleashed Tetris Unleashed

heh

You can win a tetris game??

Jimtopia responds:

You can when you're training to be the god of tetris.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

Wow

Wow... just wow...

That was fucking awesome!

I really hope this project won't be abandoned.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Hahaha!

Funniest shit I've seen on newgrounds in a while. This is an instant classic.

EB - High Hopes - EP 2 EB - High Hopes - EP 2

Great stuff!

That's exactily the kind of movie I'm looking for when I come to Newgrounds. Keep up the great stuff, your movies deserve more popularity.

M-m-M responds:

Well it's people like you who make the shit happen.. (seriously, sometimes I give up until someone re-inspires me). Yeah, I wish my stuff had a few more fans, I can't lie. Episode 3 is underway, it should be out soon.

Goku the Real story: ep 3 Goku the Real story: ep 3

Hahahahaha

I hadn't laughed like this in a long time!

This is the best one of the 4.

Make more!

hahaha

GringoJago responds:

Will do chief...as long as you make the next episode of 'Final Extacy'!

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

That was cool

Awesome movie. I smell front page material.

Email!! Email!!

\m/ Awesomeeeeeeeee \m/

That was awesomeeeee!!

I seriously laughed my ass off when I saw this, and I rarely do when I watch newground movies.

The sound could've been better though, some things were hard to understand at first, and the image quality could also've been better, but ohter than that... \m/ Awesomeeeeeeeeee \m/

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Wow!

That was by far one of the best animated flash I have ever seen! You're incredible! Please don't let those skills go to waste!